Sunday, May 2, 2010

There's a New House on the block

Well, the party's about over.  It's time to clean up my messy workspace above and move on to new projects.  But before we do, my dear artist friend Cindy made a terrific house for the blog hop.  Unfortunately, we had technical difficulties hooking up.  So, please stop by her blog Snout Kiss Saloon to check out her house and show her some love!
Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check out my post from yesterday to learn about the house party blog hop and have a look around at the rest of the houses.
I had so much fun with this.  A huge thank you to everyone who participated and visited the various blogs.  I'll post a few winners soo.

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Had a great hop,Rinda...thanks for all your hard work organising it.

Amy said...

Rinda I have had such a great time on the blog hop - seeing some new blogs was a highlight!

I think what has stood out for me throughout the whole process is how thoughtful your kits were, I think most of us mentioned how our supplies suited us so well.

Thank you, thank you for your generosity and initiative - I've had a wonderful time :-)

Ok, back to regular 'stuff', let's do something like this again soon though ... super great fun :-)

Cherry said...

Thank you Rinda - that was such a good party.

Seeing everyone's blogs and houses was so inspirational, as was receiving an envelope of goodies to make something from. I loved it.

Big hugs from this lil house.
Happy tidying!
Cherry XXX

Julie Shoemaker said...

Thanks for hosting Rinda it was fun. I got to check out a lot of new blogs also. Have a great week!

humel said...

It was such a great party, Rinda :-) Thanks so much for putting it together! xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Thanks for the best blog hop ever, Rinda. It was so fun to see all the different houses and to participate in such a fun themed hop.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has a work table that looks like yours! Mine needs some serious work before I can start on anything else.

Have a great week! xo

Cheryl said...

Don't know if I made all of them but I did try. Great ideas Rinda!

nancy y said...

Thanks for organizing this and sending us creative inspiration in a bag! I had a great time and found some fun new blogs too!