Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Six Quick Scrapbook Pages

Tonight, I made six quick scrapbook pages.  The one above features photographs from Sudeley Gardens. Sorry about the quality of the picture, but it's dark here.  The next pages are from Cambridge:
The last one still needs journaling, but I'm going to wait until I do the rest of my Cambridge pictures, so I know what still needs to be included.  I did all these pages in less than an hour. How did I do it?  Well, remember these? If you click on this link, you will see three blank layouts I made with my June counterfeit kit. I know many people find it hard to believe that blank layouts will work for them, but for me, they're great. You can click on any of them to see them in more detail.  What do you think?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how quick you can make a page - six in one evening - and six lovely ones at that!

scrappyjacky said...

I think they work perfectly for you,Rinda....the pages are great...and co-ordinate so well.I just can't imagine doing it myself though.

Alison said...

These worked perfectly for you, Rinda..great pages!

Sian said...

I think it's a genius idea and I can really see how you have made it work especially well for these double pages with plenty of pictures and journalling.

laurie said...

these look great! and it is satisfying to accomplish something in a short amount of time. i'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pages from this trip.

humel said...

Great layouts, Rinda! I love your graphic style, and it definitely helps your layouts come together quickly :)

Sorry I haven't been able to leave comments lately, my computer time has been so limited - trying to catch up with a few people today! Your scavenger hunt is going really well (for you personally I mean, but also as a project, I've seen so many posts about it!) I've got quite a good collection but I'm not finding time to blog them, I'll have to do a big round up or two once we're back home.... I have a couple more to find, but I'm a bit stuck on them. Have to hope for a stroke of luck or flash of inspiration!

Melissa said...

Wow, these turned out great. The colors on each go so well with the photos you chose, I wouldn't have known they were pages you made previously.

The Mann Fam said...

Great pages, Rinda. I especially like the Cambirdge pages.

Carola Bartz said...

The pages are great!!! Less than an hour, that is so cool. I looked at the link - and there's the layout. Way cool!!!

Irene said...

I didn't think blank layouts could work, but you definetely proved me wrong. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea.