Monday, April 2, 2012

Vote for me!

I entered this art journal page into the Gingersnap Creations challenge for "Granny's Photo Album." If you're willing to vote for me as the challenge winner, I'd sure appreciate it.  To vote, click on this link, find my entry (#21) and click on the vote box.  Gingersnap Creations is changing its format after this month, and I'd be honored to be featured as a "Ginger Gem" one last time because I have so loved and admired the challenge blog.  Voting closes next Monday, April 9.
Thanks for your help!

8 comments:

Sian said...

Definitely looks worth a vote to me!

scrappyjacky said...

And a vote from me.

Irene said...

Just placed my vote for your. Good luck cousin.

Beverly said...

I love it so was quite happy to cast my vote, good luck!

Alison said...

Been and gone and done it!
Alison xx

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

voted!

Karen said...

It was easy to vote this lovely piece!

Ginger said...

I voted for ya Rinda :)