Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Scrapbooking Pairs: Half and Whole

I'm still enjoying scrapbooking. In fact, this week I did all my layouts for 2012. It was relatively easy because I only had photographs for 12 layouts total and most of them were very simple (plus I used several premade, empty layouts form my bin). One of my favorite layouts was made using Amanda's March Scraplift Challenge, which features uneven quadrants. Here's what she did:
My version is up top. It's all about Clara playing basketball her freshman year in high school. I made a companion page, and here's the two page layout:
I'm also linking up to Helena's Photo Pairs meme, calling this one Half and Whole. Back tomorrow with some more art journaling.

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love how the colours bring it alive....the spots and stripes look great.

helena said...

I'm partial to an uneven quadrant layout myself - great LO

Missus Wookie said...

I like the energetic colour is here. The uneven quadrant layout is always a good starting point.

Karen said...

Your borders really tie the photos together! I'm partial to your version.

alexa said...

Really energetic colour combination which underlines your subject matter so nicely - I do like what you've done with the blue.

Eileen T said...

Liking both of these layouts and agree with Karen, that the borders really tie them together. Great pair!

Miriam said...

I'm in awe that you can put together a whole years worth of pictures in less than a whole year which is where I would be...

Melissa said...

I like the uneven quadrants idea! Congrats on completing 2012.

Sian said...

It looks like we were both taken with blue spotty papers recently! I'll add my name to those who are admiring the energy it gives to your page

Sandie said...

Great pages Rinda, and colours used.
What a sense of achievement to complete the year of scrapbook pages.

Amanda said...

Great page Rinda. Congratulations on finishing 2012. and thank you for joining in with my challenge again.